From our specialist design service to our expert fabrication team, we can fulfil you fabrication needs whether following your specifications or working with you to complete the design and fabrication of parts for your project.
In addition to our many standard profiles we have equipment within the group to fabricate steel and aluminium.
- Milling (Vertical Mill Bridgeport)
- Extrusion Component Pre Drilling & Cutting (up to 4 metres)
- Welding- Mig & Tig Facilities
- Plasma Cutting- Aluminium and Steel
- Brake Pressing up to 250 tonnes & 4 metres long
- De- Burring Facilities for Aluminium Extrusions
- Powder Coating
We can fold up to 4 metre lengths with a wide variety of sections carried ex-stock or folded to your own specification. Items such as corner pillars, rear header panels, steel dropside profiles and channel sections.
Dry Freight Doors
Doors can be supplied standard primed panels or white. Panels can also be supplied painted to your own colour details and with a variety of locking options available on request.